Thursday, February 5, 2009

CHICK LIST January -- April

I'm in full saving mode, saving PhP1000 a week and depositing them into my account. My mom's happy that I'm doing just that, and I like to spend a very small fraction of my earnings on makeup. :) So now, here's my Chick List for January to April (which is my birth month!).

Too Faced 'Teddy Bear Hair' Brush Set


I got a glimpse of this baby while surfing around Sephora.com, and the first thing that clicked in my head was 'gotta save for it!' And since this thing is so darned expensive (even for me!), my uncle who's coming home from Canada this March will be ordering it on my behalf and I'll be paying him in return! So no more shipping and tax! I'll be able to save approximately PhP1,000 from that. This is the birthday present I'll be giving to myself in April. My cousin however, will be getting the kabuki brush. :) Solely for my travel endeavors with the great extra space in the case for all my other makeup. ^^

EcoTools 5-Piece Brush Set


I've ordered this from sis Zhandra Dy-Tan (along with Philosophy's The Supernatural Mineral Blush Duo...I am crazy about Supernatural!) the moment I fell in love with this synthetic environmental cosmetic heavensent! I'm happily waiting for the arrival of this item, and will quickly write a review for this one! My perfect set for while I'm trapped in the campus for touch-ups.

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Glosses


A friend of mine was given a VS Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Slice of Heaven by her mom, and gave me some...and I liked it! So she sold me one in Cupquake and it smells like marshmallows! I've also ordered Strawberry Fizz from another pal of mine. :D Reviews await!

MAC Blot Powder/Pressed

For the victims of the oily menace! A classmate of mine uses this for her own visage and appears to work very well with her! I plan to try this out for myself, since Maybelline Clear Smooth doesn't seem to function as well as it should...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment